People Planet Profit is a way to analyse the potential impact that your idea will have from a sustainability perspective.
1. Print out the People Planet Profit template.
2. Write down a short description of your idea.
3. Describe how your idea facilitates well being for all the different stakeholders. Rate your idea on the right hand column based on the concepts described there.
4. Describe how your concept aims to benefit the natural order or at least minimize as much as possible any negative impact on the environment. Rate your idea on the right hand column based on the concepts described there.
5. Describe how your concept takes into account the real economic impact it will have on its economic environment. Rate your idea on the right hand column based on the concepts described there.
6. Analyze your results and consider if you can improve your idea on any of the criteria. Compare this idea to others to see which one works better.
After having a few feasible ideas that could be developed further.
Helps to identify the sustainable and societal impact the ideas can have.
Make sure to think about the impact for all stakeholders and be aware that there might be some aspects that might not have been taken into account.
Ideas and concepts that are rated based on their impact.
Pick the best ideas and develop them further.